Well our new update is that due to my threat of high blood pressure(which hasn't been too bad so far), my OB is starting to set goals for me to reach. Right now she wants me to try to make it to 36 weeks without having a spike in my BP. That's next week!!!!
Then if I make it there, she would like to try for 38 weeks. She told me that she doesn't think I am going to deliver anywhere near my due date(April 19). She said that if I spike anytime from 36 weeks on, she will send me to Labor and Delivery and probably induce. Otherwise, she said she might induce when I get close to 38 weeks.
She said Gabriella is doing fine, is well developed, breathing on her own and she is not worried about her being born early. Jeff and I just can't fathom how soon all of this actually is! I better make sure I get everything handled at work and pack early just in case! Gabriella is almost ready to make her appearance. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment