Friday, April 13, 2007

One Week


Gabriella is one week old today. Well Jeff says she isn't technically one week until 9:05pm, but I told him to give poor Gabriella a break. She's a big girl now. She continues to do well and is feeding like a champ. I think she is going through a small growth spurt because she seems to want to eat every hour on the hour the past two days. I told her to give MOMMY a break!

We bathed her for the first time yesterday. We were careful not to get her umbilical cord wet but couldn't wait to use the tub, so we did. Sadly, I think being naked and feeling the water made her TOO relaxed because she decided to go to the bathroom right then and there. She threw mom and dad for a loop and we were like deer in head lights for a few seconds as we tried to figure out what to do with our slippery, crying little princess! :)

No comments: