Ok, so like any parent, I am proud of Gabbie's development so far. As someone who studied Early Childhood and Human Development in college though, it is really neat to see the actual development first hand vs. reading it in a book.
There are moments where I can actually see Gabbie's thought process. I think that is the coolest thing about motherhood so far. To go from an infant that could barely hold her head up, to one that is learning how to stand up on her own, is amazing!
Just today, Gabbie was playing with her bucket of blocks. She would first empty the bucket out. She would then meticulously pass the blocks from one hand to the other as she placed them back in. She would make sure everything was put away before taking them back out again. This may not be very exciting to you and I don't blame you. To me though, it is yet another example of Gabbie's achievements in her cognitive and physical development. I LOVE IT! Oh, my living experiment. LOL...
No comments:
Post a Comment