Saturday, August 30, 2008

A New Home for Gabbie

Well, as most of you know, we are moving to Vienna in two weeks. We found a really great place to rent. It is a nice sized ranch with a VERY nice backyard. We are excited to finally be getting out of our money pit and into something that fits perfectly for our family. :)




Now the bigger task is leaving our FANTASTIC daycare. Although it was pricey, it was the best thing for Gabbie and I am proud to say she never cried ONCE when dropping her off. That includes when she was an infant.
We have found two at-home ones that are ok and are much cheaper. All of the really good centers have forever waiting lists, so we were lucky we even had two daycares to compare. We just pray that it will be good enough to keep Gabbie content and happy the way she was in our old one.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm so happy for you guys, but so sad you're leaving this area. Although I know with you both in Fairfax it makes much more sense. I hope you have a wonderful first day back at school! Call me or e-mail if you want to get together some weekend.