What transpired is just another example of our VERY PARTICULAR child.
Where's Gabbie?

"EEEhhhhhh!" That's what we heard for literally 5 minutes while stranded in a pile of leaves. Our very OCD princess was put out by the fact that she had fallen into a pile of leaves and was not able to get up. Actually, she WOULDN'T get up. Her first few attempts had failed because when she put her hands on the ground, the leaves would stick to them. Then the leaves covered her legs. Then leaves fell from the trees. It was a Gabriella OCD nightmare. I heard her whimpering during her nap today. I am sure it was flashbacks of the horrible experience. We did let her flounder for a bit just to see how long she would sit there refusing to move. I also had to snap tons of pictures of her misery. I finally got her up, wiped her off, and again she fell. "Eeeehhhhhh." It was as if she fell in wet paint.
Would you help me already????


No comments:
Post a Comment