Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Uh Oh"


"Uh Oh" "No, no, no" "Uh Oh" "No, no!" is what got my attention after Gabbie was playing very quietly today. She kept pointing to Dada's speaker on the floor. I looked at it but it looked fine to me, so I went back to my work.
Again I heard, "Uh Oh" "No, no!" I finally started to put two and two together when I looked at the speaker more closely and saw that the speaker had a hole big enough for a little one to "experiment" with. I picked up the speaker and immediately felt a mystery item thumping around inside. That's when I said, "Uh Oh!"
Dada had to get a screwdriver to help pry the speaker apart. What did our little princess decide to stuff inside the speaker? Our TV remote. Hmmm....something else we need to now Gabbie proof.

No comments: