Monday, September 14, 2009

Has it really been 2 weeks?

I am usually pretty good about keeping up with the blog. However, the past two weeks have been crazy. Grandma and Grandpa from New York came down to visit. Jeff and I had our first week back at school. We already have tons of stuff to grade. (Gotta love back to school assessments!) Oh yeah, and my crazy roller coaster of a first trimester. :) Needless to say my little blog has been neglected.

Well here is a little something to tide all of my three fans over with. :) While the NY family was down, we headed out apple picking and stopped off at Fox Meadow Winery on the way home. I was very sad I could not join in. This is one of my favorite wineries down here.





Oh and just for kicks, here is a fun update about Gabbie at daycare.
Miss princess is becoming "that kid." Every time we go to pick her up, we are getting reports of her throwing things, having tantrums, being a little "wild," ect. I had a talk with her(well as much as you can with a 2 1/2 year old) about throwing things.
So I asked her today if she threw her sippy cup. She lit up and in a big proud voice said, "Gabbie no throw sippy cup!" Little does she remember that instead of throwing her sippy cup today, she had a full blown tantrum over not wanting to wear pants after naptime.
Baby steps...

post signature

No comments: