Thursday, May 24, 2012

He's a Big Boy Now

We decided to turn Kiernan's crib into a toddler bed this past weekend.  Considering he is an early riser, we are hoping with this new found freedom, he may find ways to occupy himself in his room instead of continually saying, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy..." into the monitor until I get him out of the crib.

We'll see about that one.

In the meantime, Gabbie has helped Kiernan transition to his new bedtime routine by reading him some stories each night.

I love seeing the two of them get along so well!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

We're holding off on that transition as long as we can, but *KNOCK ON WOOD* so far no climbing or crying for us...sometimes wall kicking though. :)

Plus, are we the only ones that are spending a FORTUNE on batteries for this crib mobiles? Camden's must have thing besides his monkey lovie is the fish aquarium mobile that Riley never cared about. I swear we've spent hundreds in C batts for that thing in 2 years.