Friday, September 21, 2012

SUPER Late Post: PA Trip

Ok, ok, I have been REALLY bad about posting lately.  I'm sorry.  Though my class is great this year, school has just swept me away.  Hopefully now that the first 3 weeks are under my belt, I can finally get back to sharing pictures. I definitely have some cute ones show.

These pictures go all the way back to Labor Day weekend when we visited MomMom and Granddad in PA. 
Playing with MomMom's cats

After a nice lunch, Gabbie stopped for a quick photo op.

We then headed to a courtyard near MomMom's room.

It had a coy pond.

A really cute miniature train set that went around the whole courtyard.

Though it wasn't operating that day, the kids still enjoyed looking at all of the villages.

There was a nice swing to sit back and relax on.

And then there were great grandparents to hang out with.

It was a great day!!!

No comments: