Wednesday, January 22, 2014

He Said, She Said

Gabbie-

While falling through a gap in our couch, Gabbie: "Um guys, I need some help.  The first family rule is to help each other!"
Jeff and I wondering where she got the "family rule" thing from, we glanced up at the wall at a picture that lists family rules.  Sure enough the first one: HELP EACH OTHER.
Snickering, we pulled her out.
_______________________________

Planning out our day with a list of items.
"Mommy, here is our schedule for the day."  Reads her schedule.
"Now Mommy, we can change the project for the day or anything else if Kiernan is having trouble focusing."

Oh my future teacher...

______________________________

Playing with Gracie and having her attend puppy school.
Handing me an imaginary paper: Gabbie- Here mommy this is Gracie's report card.
Me- What does it say?
Gabbie- Well Gracie did good with tricks.  She is learning about staying.  Her listening is medium though so she really needs to work on that.
Me- Oh ok, we will work on that.
Gabbie- Now we didn't get to it today but you are welcome to join us in the classroom tomorrow for a First Day celebration.  All puppy parents are welcome.

I just love her mind. :)

________________________________________________________________________

Kiernan-
Putting my hand over his heart, I realize his heart is beating super fast.  I kept it on there to see how fast it was actually beating.
Obviously annoyed by this bodily intrusion he says: "Stop Mommy!  My heart is fine.  It isn't broken!  It is much, much better!"

Well, excuse me.

______________________________

"Mommy, Daddy, I want to play Star Whores!"
"You mean Star Wars."
"No. It is Star WHOOORES!  Star Whores.  Can I play it?  I love Star Whores!"

So I see.

______________________________

We picked up a Lego Adventure game for the kids one day.
Kiernan holding it on the way home and looking at it longingly.
"This game is so awesome!  It is the best ubenture ever.  I love this game.  It is so cool."

Well little man, we didn't realize it was such a cool "ubenture!"

______________________________

Arms folded behind his head:  "Mommy, Daddy, get me juice!"
After given IMMEDIATE correction of his demand and asking him to say it nicely.
"Please, mommy, daddy GET ME JUICE."

This kid needs some major work in the politeness department.

No comments: