Saturday, January 20, 2007

Blood pressure is good!



My last visit at the OB and the u/s doctor showed that my BP was average. That is very good news. Whatever I am doing, I will keep it up. :) She is also measuring a little big. So far, she is 3lbs. I was looking at what an average babies weight is at this point and they are about 2 1/4 lbs. So that is also a plus for the BP issues. Sometimes when the mother has Gestational Hypertension, the baby begins to measure on the small size. That is why I am going for u/s every three weeks for now.

Gabriella has been kicking up a storm. I think she has her daddy's energy. Our birth class is next weekend. We are very excited to take a tour of the hospital and check out what we are in for.

No comments: