Monday, May 21, 2007

Could it be????


Should I even write this? I feel as if I may jinx myself. Gabriella has been MUCH better the past 4 or 5 days. She still has gas issues but NOWHERE near what she had before. She now just fusses right after she eats but is easily consoled and calms down. She is sleeping in her crib now, 3-4 hours at a time. We have our bed back! AND I have some of my sleep back. I have a feeling that will be as good as it gets, but I will take it. :) Ok, now all of you knock on wood since I just wrote all of that...
Also, our little one is finally smiling. Granted it isn't every day, but I have now discerned that it is not the "gas" smile, which makes me really happy. She has yet to do it for Daddy since he is at work during the time that she does it, but I know he will reap the benefits soon.

6 weeks...can you believe it's been that long?

No comments: