Monday, April 21, 2008

Random Updates


Woo, it's been busy over here. Sorry that I haven't posted much lately. Gabbie is up to her usual antics. She now officially makes the signs for "more" and is working on "milk." She has mastered the sounds: Da da, Ma ma, Na Na, Ya Ya, Ba ba, and Di or Do for Dog. Although she makes these sounds, that does not mean she uses them in the right context. But she uses these to speak daily, which is pretty cool. She also points to Daddy, Dog and certain items when named. I think my favorite is when I say "All Done!" and she puts both of her hands up in the air.
Daddy has been working with her on standing. Just today she had some pretty good hang time. She was about to fall and instead of plopping down to the floor she hung there for a little bit and then fell. We of course were much more excited than she was.
She is a walking fiend as well. She has two walkers. She uses one to walk to the other and then takes off with the new one. Kind of like she is switching from the Red to the Orange Line on the Metro. She gets mad when she "crashes" or gets her car "stuck." She already has some aggressive driving and anger management issues. I wonder who she takes after????

No comments: