Sunday, February 15, 2009

Gabbie's First Friend's Birthday

Gabbie went to a birthday at My Gym for one of her daycare friends. It was a lot of fun. Gabbie was a maniac. She ran everywhere, trying everything without hesitation. I was shocked how I was in immediate "mom panic mode," as I would turn around and realize Gabbie had zoomed off and was diving off of some new aparatus. It didn't even matter if she had footing underneath herself. It's like she thought she would just magically float to the next thing. I tried my best to get some good pictures of Gabbie. However, I found myself flinging the camera to the side and then eventually giving up after I saw what kind of woman she was when free play was involved.

Ziplining

Contemplating

Jumping
Swimming
Mesmorizing
Sitting (Finally)

Forget about Gabbie, I was exhausted after the party!

No comments: