Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's a zoo out there!

We headed to the DC National Zoo last weekend. Friends from college were down visiting with their two girls and so we all met up and headed in. What a beautiful zoo! I actually have never been there. Of course this was Gabbie's first time, and I think you can guess her reaction. Just look at the look on her face riding the metro with her new best friend...
The girls going to check out the antelope.
The rarest shot I think anyone got at the zoo that day.
That's right, a shot of me and Gabbie.
This is the zoo's baby panda.
Well he's not a baby panda anymore.
He's a whole 4 years old!
Checking out the reera(zebra).
Momma gorilla and her baby.
So much to see...
Her favorite part of the zoo.
The tiger!
post signature

No comments: