- Works 3 jobs during the year(one year 4) to help us survive.
- Comes home every night with a smile on his face.
- Is willing to do diaper, bathtime, and bedtime routines with no questions asked.
- Sings songs and doesn't care who's listening.
- Has become accustomed to his very girly daughter and has learned how to play dress up, have tea parties, and play with dolls.
- Thinks of his family first before anything else.
- Runs out for formula, milk, and any other child item whenever needed.
- Stayed home for a month with Kiernan so we could continue to save on daycare.
- Did all the night feedings, cleaned bottles, and kept up with the house when I went back to work.
- Did "potty runs" at stores and restaurants for me when I was pregnant.
- Would give the World to his children if he could.
You are an AMAZING person. I couldn't have asked for a better father for my children. Thank you for being you.

1 comment:
What a sweet post! I hope you guys had a great Father's Day!
Post a Comment