Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dressed to the Nines

My mom was telling me about this cute dress-up outfit she bought for Gabbie. I was sad because it reminded me of how Gabbie just isn't a dress-up kind of girl. She never touches the very cool dress-up bin I created for her.
Well later that day, guess what bin she pulls out to play with?! You had to blow the dust and cobwebs off of it.

This outfit was way too small but I had to squeeze her into it for a pic.

Fairy Princess

Sleeping Beauty Princess

While wearing each of her princess outfits she kept making this "royal" face. She would slowly sashay up and down the hallway.
I have no clue where she saw a princess looking and acting like this, but she certainly played the diva role perfectly!

Kiernan was SOOO jealous of the dress up fun, he had to join in.

P.S. All of these outfits are courtesy of Aunt Lola and her awesome job at Mattel!

post signature

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Those are amazing dress up outfits. Riley would be so jealous. Her favorite thing is the dress up bin!