Alas, it was time to use up the last of the apples. We had to honor these final apples the only way we could, we made one more apple pie with them.
This is probably one of the coolest inventions. It makes the cutting, peeling process so much faster when cooking with a toddler.
We added in our sugar, flour, and special spices. Gabbie made sure to put a few pieces aside for herself.
As much as I would love to brag that I make my own crust, we do cheat and use the Pillsbury pie crust. It is so much easier and I have to say it is pretty darn good considering it is store bought.
I love the look of a raw pie before it goes in the oven.
Ta da!
Can't wait until we can dig into this one...

1 comment:
That looks DELICIOUS! I wish I had a piece right now.
Post a Comment