Happy Valentine's Day!
I don't have anything good for Mmm Mmm Monday so it is going to be a hodge podge instead.Fit Club: 10 pounds lost! I have reached my 4 week goal. My next mini goal is 4 pounds. Then I will be at the weight I was when I found out I was pregnant with Gabs.
Jeff has currently lost 12 pounds and making his way toward his own goal.
Kiernan: Has 2 official teeth that have broken through this weekend. (Top and bottom left teeth.) There is a little bulge on the top right so he will have 3 little teeth shortly.
On another note, Kiernan has been struck with the fever bug Gabbie and I had last week. I have a sneaking suspicion there is an ear infection in the mix as well. We'll find out tomorrow after Jeff takes him in to the pediatrician. They have really gotten to know our family this past week!
Gabbie: Is in her next set of swim lessons. I am very proud of our little fish. She is starting to float on her back independently, puts her face in the water while she "swims" and is currently working on using a kick board or pool noodle to move around a bit. Her kick needs A LOT of practice. She looks like she is trying to kick, do a split, and stand up at the same time. It's a little stressful to watch.
Gabbieisms for the day:
This morning-
Watching me put make up on, she patiently waits for her turn. I apply some eyeshadow on her.
Gabbie: Oh, that feels good. It makes my leg feel better.
In my head I was like: What???
Since it was Gabbie, I didn't bother to ask.
After school-
Gabbie: Look Mommy I got a lollipop! (licking it) Look, it's a heart. (Licking it again.) Mmm, this makes my heart feel better! I have to eat lollipops to make my heart strong.
1 comment:
I love the Gabbieisms.
Post a Comment