It was high time for our mini mountain man...
and princess crazy hair to get a haircut.
After seeing my friend successfully take her 1 year old for his first cut, I figured it was time for me to bite the bullet and do it as well. So off we went as one happy family.
Gabbie hopped right up and got ready for her pampering.
They used lap restraint on Mr. K.(It's like they knew he was a wild man.)
There was so much that went on while he got his hair cut that he didn't have time to get fussy.
He did like the buzzer.
He got really still and kept his head tilted for the lady.
Our young man!
But wait,
there's more!!!
So after cuts, we figured we would walk down to the food court for a family lunch. We stopped for a second to look at a map. I turned around and realized we were by the ear piercing place. I asked Gabbie, "Do you want to get your ears pierced?" Without hesitation, "YES!"
I knew she had been waiting to get it done and since Kiernan was still in a good mood we thought we may be able to pull it off.
After picking out her earrings, we were ready to prep her ears.
(She was oh so helpful.)
The first one went well.
After the initial shock of the "pinch," she cried a tiny bit but was ready to go for the second one.
The second one went in and she was done!
We were SO proud of her.
A few people had gathered around to watch and they all clapped when she was finished.
She LOVES them and keeps checking to make sure they are still there.
Our brave little girl!

1 comment:
Yay! Kiernan looks so handsome and grown up! And I can't believe Gabbie did one at a time!!! They did both of Riley's at the same rime because I swear she would have never let them near her after the first one. What a great day for you all!
Post a Comment