Monday, July 25, 2011

He Said, She Said

He Said:

BANG, CRASH....
"Uh Ooooh" (We hear this scenario 24/7)

Running for Daddy when we got to the pool:
"DaDa, DaDa, DaDa"

Snacktime:
Me: Say Please.
Kiernan:  Sssssss (While signing please)
Giving him the food
Me:  Say Gracious  (We're working on Thank You too)
Kiernan:  Shash usss

She Said:

Getting up a little after bedtime for a potty run.
Gabbie:  Mommy, I have to hurry so I can get back to my dreams.

While laying next to me as I listened to my Itunes.
Gabbie:  Mommy, it is too loud.  I can't hear me thinking.

Showing Gabbie a Barbie lunchbox Aunt Lola had given to her, I explain that you can use the thermos for drinks or soup.
I put Gabbie to bed and after about 45 minutes of her laying in the dark we hear:  "Mommy,  Mommy"
Jeff goes in to check on her.
Gabbie:  What's soup?

post signature

No comments: