Friday, August 5, 2011

Quality Time

In lieu of Foto Friday, I thought I would share the quality time I had with Kiernan this morning while Gabbie slept in.

In the past hour he:
1.   unraveled a whole roll of toilet paper.
2.   dumped out the dog's water dish. (This is usually up on the counter. I just wasn't fast enough.)
3.   put a few dirty diapers from his diaper pail in the top drawer of his dresser. (Yes mom, he did it again!    Time to find another hiding place for the pail.)
4.   ripped off the Enter key on my computer.
5.   found and played around with Jeff's stopwatch. (I hope he didn't mess anything up.)
6.   threw a couple fits on the floor when I took away non-play items.
7.   dumped all of the living room toys out on the floor.
8.   dumped all of his bedroom toys on the floor.
9.   sneezed all over my arm to which I had a major clean up.
10.  grabbed a few of his bowls and cups and "set" the kitchen table.  He then sat down at the table waiting for me to see him.

Now, I am not joking.  All of these things happened within the past hour.  As I was dealing with one thing, he was already on another. 

I can truly say that quality time with my little boy is like nothing I have ever experienced....

But, how could I get mad at face like that?!

No comments: