Before I knew it, I received the following text image.
I thought: Huh, that doesn't look like the airport.
But knowing Gabbie and Aunt Debbie, I wasn't surprised that they decided to go on an adventure. This was also the day I had not been feeling well, so I didn't mind AT ALL!
Deb and her friend Emily took the happy little girl on a mini sightseeing tour.
At some point, I started to wonder where they were. I sent out a text and received one back stating that the adventure wasn't over because they were now in Georgetown.
Gabbie enjoyed some Haagen Dazs ice cream.
They also attempted to go to Georgetown Cupcakes, but the line was ridiculous. They ended up going to a place called Sprinkles. Gabbie came home with her very own fancy cupcake, which was delicious I might add.
Gabbie just loves going on adventures with Aunt Debbie. Thank you Deb once again.






No comments:
Post a Comment