The plan was to rest while they worked, but their concentration faces were so cute I just had to snap a few pictures.
Kiernan quickly went from cute concentration to determined repainter of my kitchen table. That's when I decided to move him to the floor and gave him the magic finger paints. These paints are awesome because the color only shows up on the special paper that comes with it. There was a lot of serious breathing while he painted his masterpieces.
As you can see, I just had to snap a few shots, so rest time was out the window.
Thankfully Aunt Debbie came over during Kiernan's naptime and wisked Gabbie away on a fun adventure around D.C. and Georgetown.(Pictures to come) I was able to rest up a bit while the house was quiet. Those quiet moments are so cherished. Thanks Aunt Debbie!
No comments:
Post a Comment