Saturday, June 23, 2012

What Goes On At Grandmom's Stays at Grandmom's

(Well not really.  Gabbie would dish anything if I asked her. We'll see if that continues into her teenage years.  I'm not holding my breath though.)

Anyway, a few weekends ago, Nancy was kind enough to take Gabbie for a girl's weekend. 

This included a haircut and mani/pedi for both.


She did arts and crafts and made these cute bird feeders.


She also made me this very beautiful birthday present!


I just love it!!!

When we went to pick Gabbie up, we all headed to Grandmom and Pop Pop's church for their annual carnival.

From the distance, the children saw this...


Kiernan immediately yelled, "Choo Choo!" 
You can just guess what ride we had to try first.

I don't know what I enjoyed more, the look on Kiernan's face or the fact that Jeff looked like an overgrown child on it.


The day was filled with train rides, bouncy castles, train rides, carnival games, more train rides, and a quick lunch.
Naptime and meltdowns looming, it was finally time to head for home.  But a fun time was had by all.


No comments: