Sunday, October 4, 2009

Something other than children

So as much as I love my child and future child, I just wasn't in the mood to blog about them. I know, horrible obsessive mother!
Then the question....What the heck do I blog about then? I then turned to my library of pictures and came across my artwork folder. I figured why not share something random. So here are some samples of artwork I have done in years past. (I really miss this and need to get back into sketching and painting.)

This is the first oil painting I ever did back in 2003.
I actually haven't worked much with oils and would like to master that a little better.
This is a watercolor I did with the intention of turning it into a Chirstmas card.
Keep your eyes peeled in years to come, I may eventually get around to it!

Here is a tattoo I designed for my best friend Kasey.
I have actually designed tattoos for my brother and dad as well.

This is my newborn picture. To explain the bandage, my mom was eclamptic and had a very rough pregnancy. They were losing both of us and had to do an emergency c-sect. In the process, they cut my head. I know, explains a lot right? :)
That's why I have crazy respect for my mom and what she endured to help me into this world.

Here is me trying to attempt recreating my newborn picture.
I am not good at drawing people. It has always been a challenge I have wanted to overcome.

The following are two pictures I drew back in college.
However they were perfect pics to put into Gabbie's nursery, so there they hang. :)

post signature

No comments: