Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Kiernan Updates

We went for our u/s appointment today. We brought along Gabbie since we figured she would be intrigued by seeing her baby brother on the monitor. The best way I could explain it was that we were going to take a picture of Baby Kiernan in Mommy's belly. Gabbie said, "Oh! Baby Kiernan say CHEESE!" (At least she kind of got the concept)

Kiernan is doing well. We are at the 28 weeks mark and everything looks good. Although, he is a big baby right now. The doctor said he is in the 83rd percentile at this point. I felt ok about that though because with high BP, babies are usually smaller.

Here are some pics from the visit. We finally got a 4D u/s picture too! It looks like Kiernan will have Mommy's "beak" mouth just like Gabbie's u/s showed.



post signature

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Sophia and I love the pictures of the baby. He is beautiful!
And I love his name, and I know Shannon would too.