Danskos
Ok before you judge them on their very plain Jane appearance, hear me out.
I had been having back pain all week. I knew that my shoes weren't the greatest. Heck, I haven't spent over $30 on a pair of shoes in years. So, I finally decided to go out and purchase a good pair. My friends who suffer from back and knee issues have used them for years and rave about them. I finally had a good reason to spend the money. Am I happy I did! My back pain is literally gone. Granted I have my typical preggo pains, but the severe back pain has gotten much better. I have to say that this was a great purchase and I highly suggest them for anyone that might be suffering from back problems as well.Side note: They do have cuter styles. I just wanted to start my collection with a pair I knew I could use every day since I will need it.

No comments:
Post a Comment