Fun items on our to do list:
- Take a cooking class with Jeff (check)
- Get ready for my friend's bridal shower on Saturday
- Go on vacation to Deep Creek Lake
- Get a pedicure (Not sure if this one will happen)
- Spend the last few free days with my wonderful family
Some not so fun items on our to do list:
- Head in to work on our classrooms before next week's vacation (check)
- Get the car's emissions and inspection done (check)
- Finish up school supply shopping and pre-school food shopping (check)
- Do MAJOR cleaning of the house from top to bottom (top floor- check)
- Pack for the trip next week
- Hair cuts, loose end phone calls, getting paperwork in order for daycare and preschool
- Organize stuff for a donation pick up
- Get mentally prepared for heading back to school
I am slowly chipping away at these lists and I am sure more will be added on as we go. I am trying my best not to think about any of it until the last possible moment.
To quickly forget about my to do list for a bit, I look at this picture. Those goofy poses and smiles get me every time. :)
I love these knuckleheads!

No comments:
Post a Comment