Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thank You

Jeff called me up one night while he was coaching to tell me that a parent was dropping something off at the house so don't be afraid if I see someone lurking about. They were getting rid of a play house that their children had outgrown. Awesome, I never turn down free stuff!
Well, I look outside later that night and see this on the front lawn.

I was not expecting it to be so cool!
Gabbie of course flocked to it as you can see.
We had been wanting to buy a playset for the backyard, but didn't want to spend too much. Once we saw the Little Tikes house we knew that the Little Tikes play equipment would be perfect for her. I began to scour Craigslist and immediately found these two climbers for an unbelievable price!
Thank you Swim Parent and Craigslist
for allowing us to create a smile like this...
and pure joy like this...
post signature

No comments: