Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly

It is that time of year again.  Time to decide how to create our holiday gifts of cheer you all look forward to, the infamous family greeting card. 

Thanks to websites like Shutterfly, you can create wonderful keepsake cards like these to send to family members at pretty good prices.  Since I have little ones, these cards also help save time when trying to get a message of holiday cheer out to all of our family and friends.  Oh and maybe it is helfpul because this teacher has horrible handwriting and I always hated sending those Kindergarten written cards out to all of you in the past!

I already have my family photo ready, now the hard part is picking which design to use!

The other thing I love about Shutterfly is that you can create photo albums.  They are so unbelievably easy to make and I use them as a family yearbook.  We have made one every year since Gabbie was born.  Thanks to these albums, I can look back and remember how our family has grown.  I know many of you are the proud owners of one of these gems as well! :)

Another great gift I have created in the past and shared with everyone are the photo calendars.  What better gift to have on your wall or desk than a calendar filled with my adorable children?!  

Thank goodness we have children because I don't know if you would want a calendar or photo album filled with Jeff and my mug all over it!  I think people would side with the kids every time. :)

So off to Shutterfly I go this grand Friday A.M., since Kiernan is now sleeping soundly and Mommy is wide awake.  Keep an eye out in your mailbox this December for a little Shutterfly surprise!

post signature

No comments: