I hear... *Crash, boom*
Then a very not so innocent..."Uh Ohhhhhh"
Following me around the room in a whiney tone...
"Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma"
Standing up in the tub, naked as a jaybird, and in a affirming voice with arms in the air:
"Aaaa Duuuuhhhhh!"
She Said:
Me: Gabbie look over there. That's where Mommy and Daddy took pictures when we got married.
Gabbie: Was I there?
Me: No. You and Kiernan were not in my belly yet.
Gabbie: Oh. But, I missed you when I was in your belly.
In a very serious tone, like she has thought about this often: "Mommy, when I grow up I want to be a teacher like Ms. Jami. I will work at Appletree too. I will do what she does. "
"Mommy? Is today tomorrow?"
Gabbie: Can I go to Daddy's pool?
Me: No, we can't go to Daddy's pool because the big boys and girls have to work with Daddy. We can go on Saturday.
Gabbie: Oh, why?
Me: When school is over you can go every day. You just can't go right now because it is only for the big boys and girls.
Gabbie: Why can't I be big now? It takes too looong to grow up....
----------------------------------------------------
And finally, I leave you with a Kiernan Moment:
Following a mysterious wet trail, I find Kiernan playing with a pool of this mysterious liquid on one of our kitchen chairs.
Annoyed, since it seems like I find him in situations like these all too often, I clean it up. I then go back to what I was doing.
Not a minute later, I hear happy squealing, which is usually a sign he has gotten into something.
I turn around and see him playing with his mysterious liquid again.
I clean it up, but this time I decide to hang back and observe where this liquid is coming from.
Kiernan, unaware of his new audience, squats down and grabs his sippy cup. He turns it upside down and smushes it onto the chair. The little pain in the butt figured out that if you push down on the top of the cup, it opens it up enough to let any liquid flow freely from his cup. This in turn creates a nice size pool to have your own water table right there in the kitchen. How convenient!
The mysterious liquid?
Apple Juice
The trouble maker?
Cleaned up and sent off to find something new to destroy....
No comments:
Post a Comment