Sunday, June 19, 2011

Say Hello to Our Little Friends

First we started with my brother's leopard gecko. 


I renamed him Geico. 
I have had him for 7 years but he is a good 10 years old.
My 2nd grade kids love having him in our classroom. 


As you can see, he has grown pretty big, so I finally hooked him up with a larger home.


While at the pet store, we saw that the bearded dragons were on sale.  We have been eyeing them for a while and couldn't pass up the deal.  This one is too cool to be a school pet so we are keeping him for ourselves.



Finally, since we have such a surplus of lizard supplies, we decided to get one more lizard which will be Jeff's class pet.
It is a neon tree dragon, which he named Neo.



Gabbie was such a big helper as we set up all of the habitats.
She couldn't be happier with her new summer friends, especially her roommate Neo!
post signature

No comments: