Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Moments to Remember

After school yesterday, Gabbie asked me to write a note for her to give to her teacher Ms. Jami.  It was obviously a pressing issue, so I was happy to help her out.  Here is what she wanted to say.
(Note: please excuse the "non-teacher" handwriting)
She started to draw circles all over it so I grabbed a quick snapshot of it.  The letter was covered in circles by the end so we decided not to give it to Ms. Jami.  Thanks to her four year old mind all was forgotten today.

On to my other child:

 I was slightly panicked when I found that the house was TOO quiet this afternoon. 
I couldn't find Kiernan anywhere. 

That's when I heard some heavy breathing from the corner of our living room....
I must have walked by him at least twice. 
It never occurred to me to look in a basket for my "studious" child.
These are the moments I always want to remember. :)
post signature

No comments: