Saturday, January 7, 2012

He Said, She Said

I haven't blogged about the kids sayings lately, so here are a few recent gems.

He Said:
I uh ooo (I love you)

boos coos  (Blues Clues)

Tink tin tiiiink  (Think, think, thiiink....from the Blues Clues Song)

bus, truck(with plehm), and/or car  all followed by "Vrooom!"

Bobby (Gabbie)

Elyee  (Ellie)

Ah Ma (Thank You)  We have to work on that one...

Peas  (Please)

Gee Gee (Blankie)

Gook  (Milk)

Weh Ah Ooo (Where are you?)

She Said:

Some favorite adjectives Gabbie uses: 

Fabulous, Delicious, Wonderful, Amazing

To describe how much she loves things:

"I love that the whole of Vienna" or "I love that the whole of the country"  (She really loves it)

"I love that the whole of the world!"  (She REALLY loves it)

To describe her brother:
"Kiernan's crazy.  But that's ok."

There you have it.  What he said and she said. :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Haha I remember her using these terms when she slept over. She really loves me because she told me on Sat. that she loves me the whole of the world. I'm so honored :)LOL