Monday, March 23, 2009

Gymboree with Aunt Debbie

I am so happy we signed Gabbie up for Gymboree. It has been well worth the money. My friend Deb(Aunt Debbie) came along this week to watch Gabbie in action. It didn't hit me until this visit how independent Gabbie has gotten.
In the beginning, she needed me to show her what to do, where to go, and how to use the equipment. After 3 weeks, she opens the door, walks in and off she goes. I just sit back and watch, spotting her here and there of course.
She does make sure I am watching her but is perfectly satisfied with a mommy smile and a "good job." Once in a while, she'll run up for a quick hug and off she goes again. I love seeing this new independence in her. The greatest satisfaction for me is knowing that she truly enjoys the whole experience.

P.S. Thanks Aunt Debbie for taking such awesome shots of her!





No comments: