Friday, March 6, 2009
65 Degrees/No jackets
(Note: Monday, March 2, 2009 20 degrees/Snow Day)
It was GORGEOUS today. Now for those in the warmer areas, 65 degrees in March is like summer! You have to love days like this. It makes me giddy knowing that spring is almost here. I even gave my students extra recess today because of it! I know once summer hits I will want the heat to go away, but for right now, bring on the warm weather!
Gabbie and I decided to wait for Dada outside while we played with sidewalk chalk. She was very serious during her creations, heavy breathing and all.
1 comment:
Hey! Didn't you just love this warm weather weekend??? It was so awesome we tried to spend as much of it as possible outside with the princess. I love the video of Gabbie drawing with the chalk. I'll be sad when they outgrow the heavy "I'm concentrating" breathing.
Riley does have a play kitchen I have pics of it here... http://rileyboo.blogspot.com/2009/02/couple-of-firsts.html
We would love to do a playdate. She loves going to the park or even going to lunch or the mall pretty much anything that gives her a chance to be a social butterfly. Our schedule is fairly open for the next 4 weeks so let me know what days would work for you!
Post a Comment