I have to say I am pretty impressed with Gabbie's immune system this year. Last year, it seemed like she had some sort of sickness every other week and made sure we all got it too. That's why Grandma nicknamed her Typhoid Mary. This year I think she has been sick once or twice. Thankfully she has had a mild cold the past few days and that's all. However, Typhoid Mary gave me the brunt of it and has watched Mama go "Ni Ni" a lot today.
I am so happy Dada whisked Gabs away to our elementary school's fun fair. He said she had a blast running around to all of the activities. At one point, she found herself in the basketball game room. Miss princess walked right up to the front of the line to play. Dada was able to distract her with animal crackers as they got in line and waited their turn. With Dada's help, Gabbie won a cute little "baaaa" (sheep.) She also won a coupon for a free goldfish in another room. (Not so sure we will cash that in as we have killed 4 fish in 2 weeks.) By 1:00, they headed home. She then went down for a 4 hour nap. Awesome!
Lucky for me, it was a good day to be out of commission. It's also good we are getting the sickness now and not next weekend for Gabbie's 2nd birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment