Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fun at the Park

I am so enjoying this age. (That is a big IF we are not having one of her recent bouts of crazy tantrums.)
We went to the park yesterday before a storm hit. We were the only ones there so she had the run of the place. As I watched stalked her with the camera, I realized how she really is looking more and more like a little girl.
Beyond excited to get started on the adventure...
A brief pause in her frantic run to the playground.

I love that button nose!

Her favorite.
She is totally fearless and flies down these slides.
(A little too fearless for my liking)
"Weee"

Watching the water trickle over rocks.
"bye bye wawer"

Throwing leaves in to see them float with the current.
"bye bye lea"

We crossed this bridge and went on a short hike.
She loved exploring the woods.
"oooh"

post signature

1 comment:

Marisa said...

She is too cute! I can't wait for the three girls to play together in August.