Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What a day to start this...


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have been wanting to do this for a long time, but never got around to it. Well, here is my first one.

I didn't wait until Tuesday to try my first Not Me! because I was busy watching the Jon & Kate Plus 8 debacle train wreck drama last night. Nope, not me.

I didn't then google Jon & Kate Plus 8 to read any new articles about them. That would just be crazy.

I am not sitting on the couch for the fourth night in a row after putting Gabbie to bed with the best intentions to do some cleaning, but never get to it. No, not me.

I most certainly did not put on Little Mermaid for Gabbie so I could have a break after gardening, playing outside, making guacamole, coloring, creating sticker collages, making play dough creations, writing with chalk, cooking and doing dishes. Phew, not me.

I don't watch Food Network 500 hours a day and still can't get enough of it. Not me.

I haven't been postponing the "buck naked" potty training escapade because I am not ready to clean up those accidents just yet. Bleh, not me.

I am not about to go and try to do a few sit-ups and "minor" crunches/lunges because I feel guilty that I just ate a bowl of that delicious guacamole and pita chips. Update: I didn't skip said sit-ups/lunges and decide to wait and do them tomorrow morning. Nope, that's not me at all!

post signature

No comments: