
I just wanted to wish a very Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there that take the time to kiss booboos, read stories, sing songs, play dress-up, make messes, give lots of hugs and kisses, protect the family, love everyone unconditionally all while maintaining some form of macho manhood(or not). :) We are lucky that we have been blessed with one such Daddy!
Daddy's Day Gifts: This morning we let Jeff sleep in which is a favorite gift of his. As for h
is real gift, we have always wanted to brew our own beer. Since the (SAVOR) Festival, we REALLY wanted to try brewing. Luckily our friends have brewed beer for years and they are coming over with their stuff to teach us. I bought Jeff a "Summer Ale" kit for his first official brew. He is so excited(and so am I.) We hope to brew the beer next weekend which means it will be ready to try in about 5 weeks.
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment