Here are her first photos:
That's why it looks like our house just exploded.
On a more serious note, I just want to say that I count myself lucky every day because I can post fun and silly updates such as these. Our lives have had our fair share of bumps in it, but none of them were anything too devastating.(knock on wood)
It makes me sad to know that there are families out there that are not so lucky. I have followed McMama's blog, My Charming Kids, for a long time. She isn't someone I know personally, but is someone whom I have enjoyed following because of her witty posts and gorgeous photography. A few months ago, she was hit with a tough situation when her 4 month-old son, Stellan, was diagnosed with SVT. They have been in and out of hospitals trying to figure out how to handle this. He recently recovered from one surgery but is now at a low point again. They are on my mind often. It's sad when you really appreciate what you have after seeing what others may not.
I count my blessings every day for what I have been given and I should be doing that more often...


No comments:
Post a Comment