Friday, March 19, 2010

2 Weeks

Yesterday marked 2 weeks until my induction. I still wonder if Kiernan is going to decide to come earlier though. It certainly feels like it!
We were hoping if he does come early, yesterday would have been the perfect day. Gabbie was born on my late grandmother's birthday. Yesterday was Jeff's grandmother's birthday. It would have been so fitting. But alas, he continues to sleep and kick the heck out of my already achey body.

On a fun note, I am not sure if those of you out there have Wii Fit. I do and enjoy playing it. However, I haven't been on it since I was about 4 months pregnant and my dr. told me to take it easy on workouts due to some early complications. One of the fantastic features of Wii Fit is their weight and BMI measurements. They then guilt you into admitting why you have gained weight and where you have been. Sadly there isn't a "I am pregnant" reason, so the Wii would then give me advice on how to lose it. Silly Wii, I wouldn't be losing weight for a long time! Then of course I became allergic to working out and my Wii Fit began to collect dust.

Well curiosity got the best of me and I had to find out what my Mii looks like now that I am 9 months pregnant.

Waiting for the results....


Ta Da!
My Obese Mii. I did think my Mii would look a little "rounder" than this, but I guess one doesn't want to totally depress a poor person.
I just laughed my butt off, or at least I wish I laughed my butt off! :0)
post signature

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

AHAHAHAHA. That is HILARIOUS. I did the Wii over the blizzard break when I couldn't get to the gym and I was annoyed there wasn't a pregnant option!

I'm glad you were able to make it through this week. Hopefully you were able to get your classroom ready.

Hang in there and good luck!!!