Waiting for her birthday to begin...
Gram and Aunt Lola loving Kiernan
Gabbie had no fear of the animalsShe loved this method much better than the 'goats stealing her cup' method.

Of course the girls didn't mind that one bit!
Thank goodness for the pony rides or else we wouldn't be able to pry them away.
Again, no fear as she ran right up to the giant creature she has never seen live or been on before.
In one way I love her fearless attitude and in another I wonder how much trouble that attitude will get her into.
Aunt Lola helped me make these the night before.
If you talked to Lola, it would sound like she slaved over them for weeks.
I am so happy we decided to do this party for her. She had so much fun with her friends and there was much to see and do.
Next year, we are going to take it easy and do a combined birthday for both at home. It's probably the only year we could get away with combining their birthdays.



No comments:
Post a Comment