Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

We went up to PA yesterday to visit Jeff's grandparents. They wanted to meet Kiernan and of course we wanted to wish his MomMom a Happy Mother's Day. We had a great lunch together.


Grandad and Nancy(Grandmom)
Gabbie hamming it up for the camera
(ice cream mess and all)
Kiernan just chillin'
The first picture with both of my children.
I still can't believe I am a Mom to two!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you amazing moms out there! There are so many of you!
I especially want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to my own mom.
I have never met a more independent, resilient, giving, and loving woman in my life.
You provided so much for us and displayed so much strength in spite of the unfair obstacles you encountered.
Thank you for giving Lauren, Ryan, and I the amazing life we have had.

post signature

No comments: