Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like....

Gabbie's gingerbread village

I decided to do a different type of advent with Gabbie a few years ago.  She opens the door to find a different ornament to help decorate the two trees on either side of our bookshelf. 
 It's the sugar free countdown!
I love getting Christmas cards!


Can you figure out which stocking belongs to who?
We took Gabbie to Five and Below where she picked out a present for everyone in our family.  She helped me wrap them the other night.  She can't wait to give them to everyone.  I can't wait for Uncle Ry Ry to see his!
Oh Christmas Tree!
You are protected from little fingers by a small metal gate. 

post signature

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love it! I love the advent calendar idea too. Several of Riley's gifts have been ornaments.