Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa Came a Little Early

Jeff and I are just dumbfounded this holiday season.  Our classroom parents treated us VERY well this year.  Jeff got a good bonus from his swim team and I got paid from the after school activity I did this semester.  We haven't had this kind of cash in our pockets since we bought our house in '05.

THEN, Santa visited us yesterday in the form of a call from Apple Federal Credit Union. 

A little while back, I saw that they were doing a 12 Days of Christmas giveaway if you signed up for their eInsiders newsletter.  I thought, what the heck.  While I was at it, I signed Jeff up too. :)

A young girl kept calling Jeff from Apple but we kept missing her.  Finally I answered and she told me the news.  We were shocked.  He won the final prize, a 16 GB Apple iPad!!!!

I don't know what is going on with our luck, but we hope it keeps happening. :)


We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas with your families.
Safe travels to everyone!
post signature

No comments: