Monday, April 4, 2011

Mmm Mmm Monday

Fit Club:  Maintained weight (15 pound loss)

Cheat Day: 

No tastey menu items to share today. 
However since Jeff and I had the day off, we ventured to try a new restaurant in our area.  We have been eyeing a local restaurant, Maplewood Grill, for a while, so we decided to finally try it.  We are so happy we did!

It was a quaint, fine dining restaurant tucked in the corner of a small shopping center.  The lunch was delicious.  I had the grilled skirt steak sandwich with carmelized onions and horseradish sauce.  Jeff had the Angus burger which was a Monday special.  They also had a decent amount of craft beers on tap so Jeff and I enjoyed a sampler. 

After looking the place over, it is probably not the best place for kids though(the kids menu is expensive).  But, now we have a go to place if we want to slip out for a bite to eat if by chance we do have an evening free.

It was definitely a Mmm Mmm Monday!
post signature

No comments: