Gabbie is 4 1/2 and Kiernan is 1 1/2. He is just old enough to start playing with her which has opened up a whole world of opportunities for them to explore. They both go outside and keep each other occupied, which is fabulous!
Another new shared time is bath time. They just sit, soak, and play. This lends me the opportunity to run around like a mad woman getting stuff cleaned.
HOWEVER....
Not so favorite new stage?
Kiernan has become so relaxed in the bath that sometimes he lets a few floaters out, MUCH to Gabbie's dismay. I am hoping this stage passes quickly, because the "double" baths are getting old.
-----------------------------------------------
I wanted to share two pages of Gabbie's work. They are the first two pages she has received with teacher comments on them. Being that I write this stuff on papers all of the time, I just had to smile that my little girl is starting to be "graded" as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment