Thursday, August 2, 2012

Something New

Did you notice something new on the right side of the blog?  If you didn't, just scroll down a bit and you will find a new feature that I have finally added.  It is the label feature.  Now you can find old posts faster.  That's if you want to reminisce in my family's memories like I often do. :)

The reason why it took so long to add such a convenient feature is because I have to go back to all 693 posts and label each one.  Well, I have finished labeling this past year, but my A.D.D. has kicked in, so I will leave the other 5 years for another day. :)  The one thing I realized as I went through the first set of posts was how grateful I am for having this blog.  It may be tough at times to keep it up, but I am so happy I have so many pictures, sayings, and events captured in one place.

No comments: